Friday, July 12, 2024

My Lady Jane (2024)

Title: My Lady Jane
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 50 minutes
Release Date: June 27, 2024
Genre(s): Historical, Fantasy, Series
Production Co.: Parkes/MacDonald Image Nation
Creator: Gemma Burgess
Starring: Emily Bader, Edward Bluemel, Anna Chancellor


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who like fun.

What is this about?
History is rewritten to be more fantastical and fun and horny.

When would be a good time to watch this?
ASAP.

Where does it take place?
1553 London.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I've been interested in the books forever, but never got around to them.

How did I like this?
This is so much fun! It's not what I was expecting at all, in a great way! It's hilarious and exciting and horny! It's an all around amazing time!

Have you seen My Lady Jane? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment