Monday, July 22, 2024

Laid-Back Camp (2018)

Title: Laid-Back Camp
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: January 4, 2018
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Adventure
Production Co.: C-Station
Director: Yoshiaki Kyougoku
Starring:  Nao Touyama, Yumiri Hanamori, Sayuri Hara


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who need something to chill out with.

What is this about?
Girls going camping.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you want to chill and be cozy.

Where does it take place?
In and around Yamanashi, Japan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It looked cute.

How did I like this?
It's so cute and relaxing! And educational! I learned a lot about camping. I still would never go willing, but I enjoyed learning about it. And seeing the beautiful scenery. And yummy foods.

Have you seen Laid-Back Camp? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment