Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Yona of the Dawn - OVA (2015-16)

Title: Yona of the Dawn - OVA
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 23 minutes
Release Date: September 18, 2015
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Fantasy, Adventure
Production Co.: Pierrot
Director: Kazuhiro Yoneda
Starring: Hiro Shimono, Chiwa Saitou, Masakazu Morita


Who would I recommend this to?
Yona of the Dawn fans or those were were iffy on it.

What is this about?
Backstories of the Four Dragons.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the main season.

Where does it take place?
The Kingdom of Kouka.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I liked the main series well enough, and it was short.

How did I like this?
These three episodes are the best of the series! They should have been part of the main season! They're kind of sad, but I felt like I really got to know these characters so much better!

Have you seen Yona of the Dawn? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment