Monday, June 6, 2022

Steins;Gate - Episodes 1-3 (2011-15)

Title: Steins;Gate
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 24 mins
Release Date: April 6, 2011
Genre(s): Anime, Sci-Fi, Series
Production Co.: Frontier Works
Starring: Mamoru Miyano, Asami Imai, Kana Hanazawa


Who would I recommend this to?
Not me.

What is this about?
A self-proclaimed mad scientist invents time travel using a microwave.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever...

Where does it take place?
Japan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I had the visual novel on my wish list.

How did I like this?
I did not. I watched the first three episodes and could not get into it. I didn't like the characters. I didn't find the plot interesting. It wasn't visually appealing. It's just not for me.

Have you seen Steins;Gate? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment