Wednesday, June 29, 2022

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 12 (2020)

Title: RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 12
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: February 28, 2020
Genre(s): Reality, Series, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: World of Wonder Productions
Starring: RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Ross Mathews


Who would I recommend this to?
Drag Race Fans.

What is this about?
Thirteen queens compete to be the next drag superstar!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Two years ago.

Where does it take place?
The main stage and the workroom!

Why did I decide to watch this?
I love this show but I missed this season.

How did I like this?
This season started off rough for me. I liked the queens, but the challenges just weren't that good. But it does pick up around the middle, and I really enjoyed it! It was also interesting to see them lip sync for the crown at home! 2020 feels so long ago, but also like yesterday.

Obviously, I already knew who won, but that didn't stop me from having favorites who didn't win (Gigi, Jackie, and Nicky). I do wish they had moved Jackie into the finale after disqualifying Sherry though.

Have you seen RuPaul's Drag Race? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment