Friday, June 17, 2022

Heart Shot (2022)

Title: Heart Shot
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 19 minutes
Release Date: February 17, 2022
Genre(s): LGBTQ+, Suspense, Short Film
Production Co.: Story Ink
Director: Marielle Woods
Starring: Elena Heuze, Nia Sondaya, Bethany Michelle Curry


Who would I recommend this to?
I guess if you like incomplete artsy short films...

What is this about?
A teen girl with a mysterious dangerous past that isn't so past.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Never.

Where does it take place?
No idea.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It seemed intriguing.

How did I like this?
I didn't. At all. It simply felt like an extended preview rather than a full story. There's no character development, no plot, no conclusion, no suspense. It just is.

If this were to become a longer form series or movie, I'd watch it though.
 

Have you seen Heart Shot? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment