Monday, August 12, 2024

Vampire Academy - Season 1 (2022)

Title: Vampire Academy
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 47 minutes
Release Date: September 15, 2022
Genre(s): Series, Fantasy, Drama
Production Co.: My So-Called Company
Creator(s): Marguerite MacIntyre, Julie Plec
Starring: Sisi Stringer, Daniela Nieves, Kieron Moore


Who would I recommend this to?
No one.

What is this about?
A secret vampire world under attack by evil vampires.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Never.

Where does it take place?
I was wondering the same thing...

Why did I decide to watch this?
The book series is my absolute favorite.

How did I like this?
It's sooo bad! Like, as an adaption it's horrendous and messy. They took plot points from every book and mixed them with some original content, and it's a mess. Even as its own standalone thing, it's messy, and inconsistent, and I was left with too many questions. And not the type that would be answered in the nonexistent following seasons. Just basic questions about the world and who these people are and where/when this is set and why?!?!?! 

But it was entertaining enough that I made it all the way through, so yay?

Have you seen Vampire Academy? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment