Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Rilakkuma's Theme Park Adventure (2022)

Title: Rilakkuma's Theme Park Adventure
Rating: PG
Run Time: 16 minutes
Release Date: August 25, 2022
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Fantasy
Production Co.: dwarf
Director: Masahito Kobayashi
Starring: Mikako Tabe, Reina Ueda, Atsushi Miyauchi


Who would I recommend this to?
Cuddly stop motion fans.

What is this about?
Rilakkuma and friends spend a day at an amusement park.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now.

Where does it take place?
Nakasugi Park.

Why did I decide to watch this?
The first season was really cute and I wanted more.

How did I like this?
It was so cute! I'm also just a sucker for any story that takes place on a single day, and this day was chaotic and fun for everybody!

Have you seen Rilakkuma's Theme Park Adventure? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment