Friday, August 2, 2024

Rilakkuma and Kaoru (2019)

Title: Rilakkuma and Kaoru
Rating: PG
Run Time: 11 minutes
Release Date: April 19, 2019
Genre(s): Anime, Series, Fantasy
Production Co.: dwarf
Director: Mashito Kobayashi
Starring: Mikako Tabe, Mai Kanazawa


Who would I recommend this to?
Those looking for cute stop-motion animation, or cute things in general.

What is this about?
A woman going through life's ups and downs, except she has adorable bears to teach her life lessons.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a cozy evening.

Where does it take place?
Japan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It looked seriously adorable and I wanted to find out about Rilakkuma.

How did I like this?
It's super cute and cozy and wholesome! I was not expecting horror though?! But cozy horror, and just one episode.

Have you seen Rilakkuma and Kaoru? What did  you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment