Monday, August 5, 2024

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars - Season 9 (2024)

Title: RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: May 17, 2024
Genre(s): Reality, Series, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: World of Wonder Productions
Starring: RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Carson Kressly


Who would I recommend this to?
Drag Race fans.

What is this about?
Eight previous contestants return to win money for charity!

When would be a good time to watch this?
After Season 16.

Where does it take place?
The Werk Room and Main Stage.

Why did I decide to watch this?
This is my show.

How did I like this?
 This is a fun season! It's low on drama, since everyone is here for charity and not just themselves. But that doesn't mean there aren't twist and turns and entertainment. I think this was a really solid cast with plenty of past favorites! I never had a #1 that I hoped would win, because really everyone was doing great and I adored so many of them!

But can we stop with the talent show?! It's always just self-promotion, so everyone essentially just lip synchs. Except Shannel.

Have you seen RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment