Wednesday, August 14, 2024

House of the Dragon - Season 2 (2024)

Title: House of the Dragon
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: June 16, 2024
Genre(s): Series, Fantasy, Drama
Production Co.: Home Box Office
Creator(s): Ryan J. Condal, George R.R. Martin
Starring: Emma D'Arcy, Olivia Cooke, Matt Smith


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of the first season and GoT.

What is this about?
A battle for the crown. With dragons.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the first season, or in two years, so it's fresh for season 3.

Where does it take place?
Westeros.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I liked the first season.

How did I like this?
Honestly, this season was pretty boring. I feel like nothing happened, and it was all set up for things to come. It definitely had some good and intense moments, like one episode that had me bawling. But for the most part, I wasn't invested in what was going on. It was all too slow.

Have you seen House of the Dragon? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment