Monday, April 17, 2023

RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 15 (2022-23)

Title: RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 15
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: December 13, 2022
Genre(s): Reality, Series, LGBTQ+
Production Co.: World of Wonder Productions
Starring: RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Ross Mathews, Carson Kressley


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of drag and reality competitions.

What is this about?
Drag queens compete to be crowned America's next drag superstar!

When would be a good time to watch this?
ASAP.

Where does it take place?
The main stage!

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's one of my favorite shows!

How did I like this?
This was a pretty mid season for me. I like a lot of the queens, but I didn't have a standout. I would say that my favorites were Anetra, Luxx, and Sasha though. Although I didn't find myself hoping too hard for one of them to beat the others.

The first part of the season felt so rushed, but I didn't even realize that the episodes were shorter than usual! What the heck, MTV?! There was no breathing room! But that Rusical was super good! One of my favorites!

Have you seen RuPaul's Drag Race? What did you think?

If not, would you watch it?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment