Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Paddington (2014)

Title: Paddington
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Release Date: November 23, 2014
Genre(s): Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: StudioCanal
Director: Paul King
Starring: Hugh Bonneville, Sally Hawkins, Julie Walters


Who would I recommend this to?
The world.

What is this about?
A small bear from Peru finds big adventure in London.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now. The world needs light.

Where does it take place?
London, England.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Every now and then it pops up, so I watched it.

How did I like this?
I'm kind of annoyed that I never saw this before! I knew it existed, but just forgot about it. It's so freaking cute! There is no way to not love Paddington; he's just so sweet! Sure, the plot is kind of predictable, but it has heart! So much heart! Yes, I cried.

Have you seen Paddington? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment