Friday, April 28, 2023

Pokémon Indigo League (1997-1999)

Title: Pokémon Indigo League
Rating: TV-Y7
Run Time: 20 minutes
Release Date: April 1, 1997
Genre(s): Anime, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Series
Production Co.: GAME FREAK
Creator(s): Junichi Msauda, Ken Sugimori, Satoshi Tajiri
Starring: Veronica Taylor, Rachael Lillis, Eric Stuart


Who would I recommend this to?
The world.

What is this about?
Legal, nonlethal animal fighting...and the friends we made along the way.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you need something to perk you up.

Where does it take place?
The Kanto region.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I'm extremely late to the party and thought it was about time I arrived.

How did I like this?
It's so fun! I couldn't believe how many episodes actually made me cry or gasp out loud. I was invested. Sure, the thought that these innocent creatures are being forced to fight for sport kept creeping in. But none of them actually die or get seriously injured. It's all very low stakes...in general. I also grew attached to Ash, and I never realized what a little menace Pikachu is!

Have you seen Pokemon Indigo League? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment