Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back (1999)

Title: Pokémon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Bac
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 36 minutes
Release Date: November 12, 1999
Genre(s): Anime, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Oriental Light and Magic
Director: Kunihiko Yuyama, Michael Haigney
Starring: Veronica Taylor, Rachael Lillis, Eric Stuart


Who would I recommend this to?

Pokemon fans.

What is this about?
A genetically engineered Pokemon tries to take over the world.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
New Island.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I'm binging Pokemon for the first time.

How did I like this?
 That was way more intense than I was expecting! Kind of dark, but fit the story being told. And yes, I cried even though I knew everything would turn out fine. I just can't stand to see Pikachu upset!

Have you seen Mewtwo Strikes Back? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment