Wednesday, November 17, 2021

The Phantom of the Opera (2004)

Title: The Phantom of the Opera
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 23 minutes
Release Date: December 10, 2004
Genre(s): Musical, Drama, Romance
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Joel Schumacher
Starring: Gerard Butler, Emmy Rossum, Patrick Wilson


Who would I recommend this to?
Musical lovers.

What is this about?
Stalking, but make it sexy.

When would be a good time to watch this?
All the time.

Where does it take place?
Paris.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I love musicals. I saw this twice in theaters.

How did I like this?
Obviously, I love this movie since I saw it multiple times in theaters, constantly listened to the soundtrack, and watched the DVD obsessively. I have no other version to compare it to, but I don't need to. I love this one.

Have you seen The Phantom of the Opera? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment