Monday, November 8, 2021

Clueless (1995)

Title: Clueless
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 37 minutes
Release Date: July 19, 1995
Genre(s): Comedy, Romance
Production Co.: Paramount Pictures
Director: Amy Heckerling
Starring: Alicia Silverstone, Stacey Dash, Brittany Murphy


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone needs to see this at least once, or twice.

What is this about?
A rich girl and her rich friends and their rich people problems, but they're just like us!

When would be a good time to watch this?
All the time.

Where does it take place?
Los Angeles, California.

Why did I decide to watch this?
As a kid, I saw this countless times! It's a classic!

How did I like this?
This is one of my all-time favorite movies. Watching it as an adult, I pick up on more of the jokes and references and makes me enjoy it even more! And the clothes! I always wanted to dress like this.

Even though this is about rich white girl problems, it's still mostly relatable and fully entertaining.

Have you seen Clueless? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

2 comments: