Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Black Widow (2021)

Title: Black Widow
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 14 minutes
Release Date: July 9, 2021
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Action
Production Co.: Marvel Studios
Director: Cate Shortland
Starring: Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh, David Harbour


Who would I recommend this to?
Marvels fans, or even Marvel skeptics who like badass women.

What is this about?
Black Widow must come out of hiding to take care of some unfinished business...and save the world.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a long flight, or other time you need to fill over two hours.

Where does it take place?
All over.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Natasha is one of very few Marvel characters I actually like. And it was a long flight...

How did I like this?
I was pleasantly surprised! I am not generally a fan of the Marvel movies, but I did want to know more about Natasha, and I got that! I especially liked her little sister, Yelena. Her dad as a fun goof too. I guess I actually just liked the entire family. The plot was pretty standard and cliche, but I liked it.

Have you seen Black Widow? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment