Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Sweet November (2001)

Title: Sweet November
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours
Release Date: February 16, 2001
Genre(s): Drama
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Pat O'Connor
Starring: Keanu Reeves, Charlize Theron, Jason Isaacs


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who enjoy heartache and pain. Not anyone looking for a happy ending.

What is this about?
A workaholic spends one month with a strange woman who promises to fix his problems.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a cold evening, curled up with a puppy and hot cocoa.

Where does it take place?
San Francisco, California.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I haven't seen this movie in forever! I use to watch it all the time. I can't remember my first time though...

How did I like this?
I loved this movie so much when it first came out. Charlize Theron is one of my favorite actresses and I adored her in this. I wanted to hang out with Sara for a month! While I don't enjoy Keanu's acting, he didn't ruin this for me.

The ending isn't as devastating anymore since I know the twist, but it's still heartbreaking.

Have you seen Sweet November? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment