Friday, November 12, 2021

La La Land (2016)

Title: La La Land
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours 8 minutes
Release Date: December 25, 2016
Genre(s): Drama, Musical
Production Co.: Summit Entertainment
Director: Damien Chazelle
Starring: Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Rosemarie DeWitt


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who enjoy realistic Romance and alternative endings.

What is this about?
Girl meets boy. Girl and boy fall in love. Girl and boy's dreams get in the way of that love.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a long flight.

Where does it take place?
Los Angeles, California.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone and musicals, and it was a long flight.

How did I like this?
I liked it well enough in the beginning, but this was the least musical Musical ever. Where are the songs?! I also just didn't like Ryan and Emma's singing, so maybe the lack of musical numbers was a good thing. I did like the story, but I'm not a fan of those "but did it really happen that way?" kind of endings. Just tell me what happened!

Have you seen La La Land? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment