Friday, September 17, 2021

Titanic (1997)

Title: Titanic
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 3 hours 14 minutes
Release Date: December 19, 1997
Genre(s): Romance, Drama
Production Co.: Twentieth Century Fox
Director: James Cameron
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane


Who would I recommend this to?
The world.

What is this about?
Star-crossed lovers on a ship destined to sink.

When would be a good time to watch this?
All the time.

Where does it take place?
In the middle of the Atlantic.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Originally, because I got the VHS as a gift and then I became addicted.

How did I like this?
Top ten for sure. I am absolutely obsessed with this movie. I wasn't actually interested when it first came out, probably because I was 7, but after I watched it...OMG. Still, to this day, OMG. I always cry even though I know what's coming. It never hurts any less.

Have you seen Titanic? What did you think?
I not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment