Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Charlie's Angels (2019)

Title: Charlie's Angels
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
Release Date: November 15, 2019
Genre(s): Action
Production Co.: Columbia Pictures
Director: Elizabeth Banks
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, Ella Balinska


Who would I recommend this to?
Girl power action flick fans.

What is this about?
Lady super spies kicking ass and taking names.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a boring evening that needs some action!

Where does it take place?
Hamburg and Istanbul.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I really liked the "older" remake movies, so why not?

How did I like this?
I was pleasantly surprised! I actually had no expectations, but I liked it. It's a fun, modern, girl power action flick. Even my puppy watched it for a bit, which was cute.

Have you seen Charlie's Angels? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment