Friday, January 8, 2021

Tiny Pretty Things - Season 1 (2020)

Title: Tiny Pretty Things
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: December 14, 2020
Genre(s): Drama, Series
Production Co.: Insurrection Media
Starring: Brennan Clost, Barton Cowperthwaite, Damon J. Gillespie


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes overly-dramatic teen dramas and ballet.

What is this about?
Ballerinas behaving badly.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have nothing else to do and want to binge something new.

Where does it take place?
Chicago.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I read the books a few years ago and really liked them.

How did I like this?
I'll admit that I don't remember much from the books, but it's no secret that they changed quite a bit. For one, it's a lot sexier. Like...plenty of gratuitous teenage nudity, because sex sells. It seems inappropriate though since they're suppose to be 16-17 years old. Despite that, I was still bored as heck during the first two episodes. And I don't like any of the characters, not even in a love-to-hate kind of way.

Two episodes was all I was willing to watch. Perhaps I'll revisit it sometime, but I doubt it.

Have you seen Tiny Pretty Things? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment