Monday, January 11, 2021

Mulan (1998)

Title: Mulan
Rating: G
Run Time: 1 hour 28 minutes
Release Date: June 19, 1998
Genre(s): Animation, Adventure, Musical
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Tony Bancroft, Barry Cook
Starring: Ming-Na Wen, Eddie Murphy, BD Wong


Who would I recommend this to?
If you haven't seen it already, dishonor on your cow!

What is this about?
A young woman disguises herself as a man and saves China!

When would be a good time to watch this?
All the time.

Where does it take place?
Ancient China.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's Disney, duh. This time because my mom suggested watching it after we watched the new one.

How did I like this?
It's one of my all-time favorites. It has my ALL-TIME favorite Disney song, it's my second favorite overall Disney soundtrack, and it has one of my all-time favorite animated scenes (Mulan cutting her hair).

Shang is also the hottest Disney "prince." And definitely bisexual. This whole movie is hella gay and I love it. It's also incredibly quotable.

Have you seen Mulan? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment