Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Pitch Perfect 2 (2015)

Title: Pitch Perfect 2
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
Release Date: May 15, 2015
Genre(s): Musical, Comedy
Production Co.: Universal Pictures
Director: Elizabeth Banks
Starring: Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson, Hailee Steinfeld


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of rauchy girl comedies.

What is this about?
Collegiate acca pella singers gone bad.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever...

Where does it take place?
Barden University and Copenhagen.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I liked the first one, and it was available on my flight home.

How did I like this?
It was fun, but I felt like it was trying too hard to recapture the greatness of the first movie. They relied too heavily on repeating the same type of jokes over and over, making some of the girls caricatures rather than interesting characters. I did appreciate them trying to flesh out some of the other characters, but it did make the plot a bit messy as there was way too much going on.

Have you seen Pitch Perfect 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment