Monday, June 12, 2023

M3GAN (2022)

Title: M3GAN
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 42 minutes
Release Date: December 28, 2022
Genre(s): Horror
Production Co.: Blumhouse Productions
Director: Gerard Johnstone
Starring: Allison Williams, Violet McGraw, Ronny Chieng


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who like creepy, but not actually scary movies.

What is this about?
A robot toy starts killing anyone who harms her girl.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
Oregon?

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like robots, and it was available on my flight home.

How did I like this?
 I'm so glad it wasn't scary, because I liked it a lot! I just can't rate it higher because there was no reason to kill the dog. There were plenty of other ways M3GAN could have gotten rid of him without murder.

Have you seen M3GAN? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment