Monday, June 5, 2023

Paddington 2 (2017)

Title: Paddington 2
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 43 minutes
Release Date: November 5, 2017
Genre(s): Comedy, Fantasy
Production Co.: StudioCanal
Director: Paul King
Starring: Ben Whishaw, Hugh Grant, Hugh Bonneville


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
A talking bear goes to prison.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now.

Where does it take place?
London, England.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I adored the first one, and it was available on my flight home.

How did I like this?
It's so cute! I'm still shocked I hadn't seen these movies before. I was absolutely not prepared for Paddington to go to prison and have grand adventures there!

Have you seen Paddington 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment