Friday, June 9, 2023

Lady Bird (2017)

Title: Lady Bird
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 34 minutes
Release Date: December 1, 2017
Genre(s): Drama
Production Co.: IAC Films
Director: Greta Gerwig
Starring: Saoirse Ronan, Laurie Metcalf, Tracy Letts


Who would I recommend this to?
Those who like more intellectual movies.

What is this about?
A high school senior and her complicated relationships with everyone around her.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever.

Where does it take place?
Sacramento, CA in 2002.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I remember being intrigued by the trailers, and it was available on my flight home...to Sacramento...

How did I like this?
It was surprisingly relatable and less artsy-fartsy than I was expecting.

Have you seen Lady Bird? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment