Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Bullet Train (2022)

Title: Bullet Train
Rating: R
Run Time: 2 hours 7 minutes
Release Date: August 5, 2022
Genre(s): Action, Comedy
Production Co.: 57North
Director: David Leitch
Starring: Brad Pitt, Joey King, Aaron Taylor-Johnson


Who would I recommend this to?

Anyone looking for something different.

What is this about?
Assassins on a train.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a 5 hour flight. Or anytime really.

Where does it take place?
On the Shinkansen from Tokyo to Kyoto.

Why did I decide to watch this?
My mom told me to.

How did I like this?
This movie was utterly bizarre yet kept me hooked. I am a total sucker for short timelines in movies/books, and this is just the 2 hour train ride and all the wackiness that takes place there. It's action packed and funny. It was more bloody than I anticipated, but not overly gory.

Have you seen Bullet Train? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment