Monday, January 30, 2023

Strange World (2022)

Title: Strange World
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 42 minutes
Release Date: November 23, 2022
Genre(s): Sci-Fi, LGBTQ+, Animation
Production Co.: Walt Disney Animation Studios
Director: Don Hall, Qui Nguyen
Starring: Jake Gyllenhaal, Jaboukie Young-White, Garbeille Union


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone.

What is this about?
A family of explorers...exploring.

When would be a good time to watch this?
As soon as you can.

Where does it take place?
Avalonia.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It's Disney.

How did I like this?
I adored this movie! It was so fun and colorful and diverse! And that plot twist?! I did not see that coming! And of course, I am all about the message of this movie, which I will not spoil because spoilers.

This movie is not getting the marketing or attention that it deserves.

Have you seen Strange World? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment