Monday, February 27, 2023

You People (2023)

Title: You People
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 57 minutes
Release Date: January 27, 2023
Genre(s): Comedy, Romance
Production Co.:Khalabo Ink Society
Director: Kenya Barris
Starring: Jonah Hill, Lauren London, Eddie Murphy


Who would I recommend this to?
Those looking for a different kind of RomCom.

What is this about?
An interracial couple face problems when introducing their parents.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have two hours and wanna watch something.

Where does it take place?
Los Angeles, California.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I was getting my hair done and she said it was good.

How did I like this?
It was funny and definitely touches on some relatable topics for me as a biracial person. Although at times the jokes and tensions feel forced, like they were trying really hard to make a point.

Have you seen You People? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment