Thursday, February 9, 2023

Morbius (2022)

Title: Morbius
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
Release Date: April 1, 2022
Genre(s): Action, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Marvel Entertainment
Director: Daniel Espinosa
Starring: Jared Leto, Matt Smith, Adria Arjona


Who would I recommend this to?
I don't know, honestly.

What is this about?
A doctor trying to cure his own illness but things go wrong.

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a 5 hour flight.

Where does it take place?
New York.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I was on a 5 hour flight.

How did I like this?
I know everyone hates this movie, but I actually liked it. Yes, I think Jared Leto is hott, but whatever. I thought this movie was interesting. Sure, the special effects were kinda bad, but the story kept me interested.

Have you seen Morbius? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment