Monday, September 19, 2022

Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)

Title: Thor: Love and Thunder
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 58 minutes
Release Date: July 8, 2022
Genre(s): Adventure, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: Marvel Studios, Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Taika Waititi
Starring: Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Christian Bale


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who already likes Marvel movies, or thinks Thor is hot.

What is this about?
How Thor got his groove back.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After the other movies?

Where does it take place?
Asgard and beyond.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Thor is hot. So is Kat Dennings.

How did I like this?
Cancer jokes...not really funny...maybe I'm just sensitive because of my mom, but....cancer jokes? Powering through Stage 4 cancer because I'm a strong woman!!! No, thanks. I will cure my cancer with Thor's hammer! What?!?!

Other than that, this movie is ridiculous. In a fun, this makes no sense kinda way. Nudity.

Have you seen Thor: Love and Thunder? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment