Friday, September 2, 2022

Big Hero 6 (2014)

Title: Big Hero 6
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 42 minutes
Release Date: November 7, 2014
Genre(s): Animation, Sci-Fi, Comedy
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Don Hall, Chris Williams
Starring: Ryan Potter, Scott Adsit, Jamie Chung
 

Who would I recommend this to?
The universe.

What is this about?
A health care robot helps his young patient exact revenge..while also saving the world.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Now. All the time.

Where does it take place?
San Fransokyo.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's Disney and I have a thing for robots.

How did I like this?
This is one of my all-time favorite movies. Disney or otherwise. It's just so freaking cute. I cry like a baby and laugh out loud. Baymax is just the greatest robot companion ever. The rest of the cast is great too!

Just trust me. Watch this movie, especially if you haven't already seen it. And if you have seen it, watch it again. And again...

Have you seen Big Hero 6? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment