Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Moonshot (2022)

Title: Moonshot
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
Release Date: March 31, 2022
Genre(s): Romance, Sci-Fi
Production Co.: New Line Cinema
Director: Christopher Winterbauer
Starring: Lana Condor, Cole Sprouse, Zach Braff


Who would I recommend this to?
RomCom fans.

What is this about?
After their significant others get settled on Mars, two students concoct a plan to tag along and be together again! But fall for each other instead, obviously.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime is a good time for space romance.

Where does it take place?
Space, on the way to Mars in 2049.

Why did I decide to watch this?
It looked super adorable. I like Lana Condor. SPACE!

How did I like this?
It was a ton of fun! Highly improbable and erratic, but charming. It was not at all what I was expecting, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I want to go to Mars. Not for love. Just for fun.

Have you seen Moonshot? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment