Monday, March 28, 2022

Bridgerton - Season 2 (2022)

Title: Bridgerton
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 1 hour
Release Date: March 25, 2022
Genre(s): Romance, Drama, Series
Production Co.: Shondaland
Director: Tricia Brock
Starring: Adjoa Andoh, Julie Andrews, Simone Ashley


Who would I recommend this to?
Romance lovers everywhere!

What is this about?

The Bridgerton family and their neighbors on the prowl for advantageous marriages and SCANDAL!

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you have 8ish hours to sit and enjoy.

Where does it take place?
Regency England, of course.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I enjoyed the books and the first season.

How did I like this?
I loved it! No surprise there. I think they did a great job with Kate and Edwina's relationship and family circumstance. I also loved getting so much Eloise! The Featheringtons continued to crack me up.

It does drag near the end, but overall I thought it was a solid season. I was more invested in Eloise and Penelope's friendship than Kate and Anthony though.

Have you seen Bridgerton? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy Bridgerton. In the middle of Season 2.
    The costumes, the set direction -- I'm happy just looking at all that and don't bother about the plot too much. I also appreciate the "color blind" casting.

    ReplyDelete