Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Turning Red (2022)

Title: Turning Red
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Release Date: March 11, 2022
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy
Production Co.: Pixar Animation Studios, Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Domee Shi
Starring: Rosalie Chiang, Sandra Oh, Ava Morse


Who would I recommend this to?
Definitely young girls on the verge of, or in the middle of, puberty. And everyone else.

What is this about?
A young girl turns into a giant red panda when her emotions run high.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have 2 hours for an emotional rollercoaster.

Where does it take place?
Toronto, Canada.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because it's Pixar.

How did I like this?
I'll admit that I was not excited for this one. The previews did nothing for me. But I loved how this one definitely stepped out of the squeak clean Disney-Pixar box. It deals with some major topics! INCLUDING PERIODS!!! Meilin's mom goes all out when she thinks Meilin has become a woman!

It did a lot of things wonderfully, and it's cute, but I didn't cry. But I am now a 4-Town fan, because A+ soundtrack.

Have you seen Turning Red? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment