Friday, February 18, 2022

Dollface - Season 2 (2022)

Title: Dollface - Season 2
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 30 minutes
Release Date: February 11, 2022
Genre(s): Comedy, LGBTQ+, Series
Production Co.: ABC Signature
Starring: Kat Dennings, Brenda Song, Shay Mitchell


Who would I recommend this to?
Fans of feminist comedies and female focused relationships.

What is this about?
With her friendships re-established, Jules has one more female relationship to work on: the one with herself.

When would be a good time to watch this?
After season one, whenever you want something fun to watch.

Where does it take place?
Los Angeles.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I have a huge crush on Kat and enjoyed the first season.

How did I like this?
While I adore Jules' friendships, I wanted to see her focusing on herself a bit more. All of the girls are working on their own lives and relationships as well. Of course, there's still plenty of the girls being awesome together was well, but it's less focused on them establishing those relationships like the first season. It's maintenance mode!

Have you seen Dollface? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment