Friday, February 4, 2022

And Just Like That... - Season 1 (2021-22)

Title: And Just Like That... - Season 1
Rating: TV-MA
Run Time: 44 minutes
Release Date: December 9, 2021
Genre(s): Drama, Comedy, Series
Production Co.: HBO Entertainment
Director: Michael Patrick King, Darren Star
Starring: Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who wants to cringe a lot, or write analyses on why this show was not needed.

What is this about?
Women in their fifties dealing with life.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you want to cringe a lot or write analyses on why this show missed the mark.

Where does it take place?
Manhattan.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I was a huge fan of the original series, and was curious.

How did I like this?
I cringed as soon as they started talking. They are so focused on pandemic jokes and references. Like, we get it, we're in a pandemic, you don't need to remind us every scene. I also hated how they explained Samantha's absence. Kim didn't want to be on the show, but they didn't need to villafy Samantha.

After that, it's just more cringe-worthy conversations after cringe-worth conversation. Even serious, touching moments turn awkward in the worst way possible. I made it through all ten episodes, but it was because I just could not look away! I can't believe they thought this was okay.

Have you seen And Just Like That? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment