Friday, April 22, 2022

Pineapple Express (2008)

Title: Pineapple Express
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
Release Date: August 8, 2008
Genre(s): Comedy
Production Co.: Columbia Pictures
Director: David Gordon Green
Starring: Seth Rogen, James Franco, Gary Cole


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who appreciates 2000s stoner movies.

What is this about?
A dude and his weed dealer are on the run from hit-men and the cops.

When would be a good time to watch this?
4/20.

Where does it take place?
Clark County...it was on a bus sign...

Why did I decide to watch this?
It was 4/20 and I hadn't seen it since it was in theaters.

How did I like this?
I didn't have high (hehe) hopes that this movie would hold up all these years later, but I did find myself laughing. I was mildly stoned, but still. It has some hilarious quotes and is still pretty entertaining.

Have you seen Pineapple Express? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment