Monday, February 8, 2021

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (2018)

Title: To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Rating: TV-14
Run Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Release Date: August 17, 2018
Genre(s): Romance
Production Co.: Awesomeness Films
Director: Susan Johnson
Starring: Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, Janel Parrish


Who would I recommend this to?
YA bookworms and teen romance fans.

What is this about?
A girl's secret letters to previous crushes get sent to them! Uh oh!

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a cozy evening when you just want something sweet.

Where does it take place?
Portland, Oregon.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I've wanted to read the books for awhile, but I tend to like watching movies first because the book is almost always better and I might not enjoy the movie otherwise.

How did I like this?
It was super adorable! Fake dating is my ultimate favorite trope, so of course I loved Lara Jean and Peter's plot to pretend to be together, but falling for each other.

Have you seen To All the Boys I've Loved Before? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment