Wednesday, February 10, 2021

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

Title: 10 Things I Hate About You
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 37 minutes
Release Date: March 31, 1999
Genre(s): Romance
Production Co.: Touchstone Pictures
Director: Gil Junger
Starring: Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt


Who would I recommend this to?
Anyone who appreciates 90s teen movies.

What is this about?
A teen convinces another teen boy to pay yet another teen boy to date his crush's sister so that he can date her. It's also The Taming of the Shrew in 90s teen comedy form.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Anytime is a good time to relive the 90s!

Where does it take place?
Washington, somewhere.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I don't remember the first time, but I've seen it a billion times because it's awesome.

How did I like this?
It's one of my all-time favorite, most watched movies. The late 90s was a great time for teen movies and this was the star (along with She's All That). It's hilarious and heart-warming and Heath Ledger is amazing.

I picked up on so many more "mature" jokes this time around. It had been a long time since I last saw it.

Have you seen 10 Things I Hate About You? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment