Friday, February 5, 2021

Always Be My Maybe (2019)

Title: Always Be My Maybe
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 1 hour 41 minutes
Release Date: May 31, 2019
Genre(s): Romance, Comedy
Production Co.: Netflix
Director: Nahnatchka Khan
Starring: Ali Wong, Randall Park, James Saito


Who would I recommend this to?
Rom-Com fans who like things a little quirky.

What is this about?
Childhood friends reconnect after fifteen years and begin to entertain the idea of dating.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you have time for a laugh and some kissing.

Where does it take place?
San Francisco, California!

Why did I decide to watch this?
Cute diverse Rom-Com for Valentine's Day season.

How did I like this?
It made me LOL twice within the first ten minutes, even though sad things were also happening, so I'd say that's a success.Then it continued to be weird and endearing.

Have you seen Always Be My Maybe? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment