Monday, February 1, 2021

Crazy Rich Asians (2018)

Title: Crazy Rich Asians
Rating: PG-13
Run Time: 2 hours
Release Date: August 15, 2018
Genre(s): Romance
Production Co.: Warner Bros.
Director: Jon M. Chu
Starring: Constance Wu, Henry Golding, Michelle Yeoh


Who would I recommend this to?
All romance movie fans.

What is this about?
A super rich man brings his poor girlfriend home to meet his super rich family.

When would be a good time to watch this?
Date night, girls' night, right now.

Where does it take place?
Singapore.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like romance and it's a book (I haven't read it) and it just looked good.

How did I like this?
I adored it! It's funny and sweet and romantic and made me cry and laugh and go BOOO and WTF! Seriously, it's good.

Have you seen Crazy Rich Asians? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment