Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Lady and the Tramp (2019)

Title: Lady and the Tramp
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
Release Date: November 12, 2019
Genre(s): Romance
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Charlie Bean
Starring: Tessa Thompson, Justin Theroux, Sam Elliott


Who would I recommend this to?
Dog lovers. Love lovers. Disney fans.

What is this about?
A family dog and a street dog fall in love! You know the story!

When would be a good time to watch this?
Right now. Date night. Family night. A stormy afternoon.

Where does it take place?
New Orleans!

Why did I decide to watch this?
I love dogs. I love Disney. I have a Disney+ subscription. To hang out with my mom. I like the original animated version.

How did I like this?
I freaking adored it! It's sooo cute! It sticks pretty close to the original, but there are some changes. They're good changes though. I did miss the Siamese cat song, but I'm so glad they cut it! Because obviously.

Have you seen Lady and the Tramp? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment