Monday, November 18, 2019

How Dogs Got Their Shapes (2016)

Title: How Dogs Got Their Shapes
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 44 Minutes
Release Date: April 17, 2016
Genre(s): Documentary
Production Co.: Lion Television
Starring: Jake Robards


Who would I recommend this to?
Dog lovers!

What is this about?
Almost exactly what the title suggests. I felt like it was more about what different body shapes do for the dog, rather than how they actually got them (through breeding, obviously).

When would be a good time to watch this?
Whenever you want something quick and cute and moderately educational. I watched it at work.

Where does it take place?
All over. Wherever the dogs are.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I love dogs and thought it would be cute and interesting. It was a fun way to kill time on a slow work day.

How did I like this?
I thought it was adorable. I did learn some things about dogs, but felt like it didn't really go too in detail about the different body parts and shapes. They also seemed to focus on more common breeds, rather than the really unusual ones.

Have you seen How Dogs Got Their Shapes? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment