Monday, November 25, 2019

Decorating Disney: Holiday Magic (2017)

Title: Decorating Disney: Holiday Magic
Rating: TV-PG
Run Time: 42 minutes
Release Date: December 18, 2017
Genre(s): Documentary
Production Co.: T Group
Starring: Whoopi Goldberg, Paul-Dean Martin




Who would I recommend this to?
Disney fanatics!

What is this about?
How Disneyland and Disney World get decorated (overnight!) for the Christmas season.

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you feel like getting into the holiday spirit.

Where does it take place?
Disneyland and Disney World.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because I am a Disney fanatic and absolutely love the parks at Christmas time!

How did I like this?
I almost cried. I love Disney Holiday Magic that much. I did want a full hour about the Haunted Mansion though. And it made made me want to immediately book another Disney trip even though I just got back from two.

Have you seen Decorating Disney: Holiday Magic? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment