Monday, December 2, 2019

Olaf's Frozen Adventure (2017)

Title: Olaf's Frozen Adventure
Rating: G
Run Time: 22 minutes
Release Date: October 27, 2017
Genre(s): Animation, Short Film
Production Co.: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Kevin Deters, Stevie Wermers
Starring: Josh Gad, Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell


Who would I recommend this to?
Hardcore Frozen fans.

What is this about?
Olaf sets out to find a Christmas tradition for Anna and Elsa!

When would be a good time to watch this?
When you have a half hour to kill during the Christmas season.

Where does it take place?
Arendelle, Norway.

Why did I decide to watch this?
I like Olaf, sooo...

How did I like this?
It was okay. They really played up Elsa's emoness and Olaf's cluelessness. But it made me cry. WTF. A 20 minute Christmas short made me cry! Dammit, Disney!

Have you seen Olaf's Frozen Adventure? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment