Monday, June 17, 2019

Wine Country (2019)

Title: Wine Country
Rating: R
Run Time: 1 hour 43 minutes
Release Date: May 8, 2019
Genre(s): Comedy
Production Co.: Dunshire Productions
Director: Amy Poehler
Starring: Amy Poehler, Rachel Dratch, Ana Gasteyer


Who would I recommend this to?
Comedy fans. Girl power. Women older than me.

What is this about?
A group of friends head to Napa for a 50th birthday bash! But things do not go as planned...

When would be a good time to watch this?
On a boring afternoon, when you just need something to do.

Where does it take place?
Napa Valley!

Why did I decide to watch this?
My friend just put it on while doing my hair. My mom had watched it and said it was funny.

How did I like this?
It was pretty good. I normally like friendship movies. However, I do think I was too young to really "get" it. I don't have 50 year old problems and a lot of references went over my head. It was definitely better than Bridesmaids though.

Have you seen Wine Country? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment