Friday, August 6, 2021

Shrek 2 (2004)

Title: Shrek 2
Rating: PG
Run Time: 1 hour 33 minutes
Release Date: May 19, 2004
Genre(s): Animation, Fantasy, Comedy
Production Co.: Dreamworks Animation
Director: Andrew Adamson, Kelly Asbury, Conrad Vernon
Starring: Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz


Who would I recommend this to?
Everyone who liked the first one...and those who didn't.

What is this about?
Prince Charming demands his prize: Fiona! Too bad she's happily married to Shrek.

When would be a good time to watch this?
All the time.

Where does it take place?
The Kingdom of Far Far Away.

Why did I decide to watch this?
Because the first one was awesome. I can't remember if I saw this one in theaters though.

How did I like this?
Shrek 2 is easily one of the best movie sequels ever. It took everything that made the first one great and multiplied it by fifty! Teen me was absolutely obsessed and watched it ALL THE TIME. And it still holds up nearly 20 years later.

The soundtrack for this one is also A+.

Have you seen Shrek 2? What did you think?
If not, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment